The carnivore diet does not have to be super difficult and that’s where snacks come in. Every once and while you may have a hunger pang that is screaming for a healthy and fatty snack.
That’s where bacon cheese snacks come in. These easy to make snacks are perfect for emergencies or for when non-carnivore dieters come over as most people can’t resist bacon and cheese.
Warning: Obviously if you can’t handle dairy then this is the wrong recipe for you!
But if you can, then this a great way to include some extra fat in your diet if that is a macro you are interested in increasing.
Disclaimer: I’m not a doctor. Consult with and ask your doctor about any diet or medical-related questions. No information on this site should be used to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure any disease or condition. This is not medical advice.
- 2 Cups of Shredded Cheese (Mozzarella, Chedder or whichever hard cheese you desire.)
- 4 Strips of Sugar Free Bacon
- Beef Tallow, Lard or Duck Fat
- Shred Cheese, coat cookie sheet with tallow, lard or fat, and pre heat oven to 370
- Cook bacon on stove
- After bacon is fully cooked cut up into little bacon bits
- Make piles of cheese on cookie sheet
- Sprinkle bacon bits on each pile
- Place cookie sheet in oven
- Bake for 8 minutes. You can bake even longer for a crispier chip but start with 8 and work your way up until you hit your desired crisp amount.